Thursday 6 April 2017

Hi


This blog is called betting for a business. This is my second attempt to make my betting pay. The first attempt lasted exactly for 2 months. The reason it did not worked  was not about losses but  all about my wrong approach.  This is my next and also last attempt if this not works out for what reason I quite  and leave the betting arena for good. This is not to be dramatic but simply cost- benefit analyse. Till today I did not make any profit of betting only count losses and paying for services.


Having said that I am also very happy with the new 2 strategies cause both have a large point bank. MatchOddsStrategy 80 points and HomeTeamB 200 points.

The first strategy  MatchOddsStrategy is focusing on placing 3 bets per qualifying selection. Average of  3.6 point risk.  The three bets are: 

·        Backing the Home Team 
·        Backing the Draw
·        Laying the Away Team. 

Historical Results





The second strategy HomeTeamB is focusing on placing 6 bets per qualifying selection. Each selection is a 6 point risk. The bets are:



·        Backing the Home Team 
·        Backing 1-0
·        Backing 2-0
·        Backing 2-1
·        Backing 3-0
·        Backing 3-1



Historical Results



Each strategy average 25 matches per month

Like I said before the main reason I start this BLOG is
to stay disciplined, treating betting as a business and take it to the next level.
for obivious reasons I can't post the selections upfront so I post them afterwards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betting Day 1.  no selections

MatchOddsStrategy
I recalculate my stakes everyday based on a 80 point bank.
 
Starting Bank  € 900,00
Today's bank stands @ £ 900,00 next stake € 11,25
@ Levelstakes results 0,00 points.

HomeTeamB
I recalculate my stakes everyday based on a 200 point bank.
Starting Bank  € 900,00
Today's bank stands @ € 900,00 next stake € 4,50
@ Levelstakes results 0,00 points.



No comments:

Post a Comment